PostSolvedIdle; Disconnected

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Idle; Disconnected
Hello MPGH,

Again, I can't login to Blackshot. It stucks me at loading character screen then show this Idle for too long thing. I tried resetting my PC 2 times re-install Blackshot over 10 times, trying to find all ways to fix this. But it still doesnt works. Please help ==" Playone sucks! >:C
Try open your bs like 2-3 times without reinstall,restart ...this problem always happen because of internet too slow ~
I do not think it has to do with the internet connection. I think this is the DDoS attacks in the past month so always error.
Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
Hello MPGH,

Again, I can't login to Blackshot. It stucks me at loading character screen then show this Idle for too long thing. I tried resetting my PC 2 times re-install Blackshot over 10 times, trying to find all ways to fix this. But it still doesnt works. Please help ==" Playone sucks! >:C
Try install Hotspot Shield, change ur IP with this programm, do login in game, at lobby close Hotspor Shield, done.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Try install Hotspot Shield, change ur IP with this programm, do login in game lobby close and exit of prgramm, done.
What do you mean by "do login in game lobby close and exit of program"?
Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
What do you mean by "do login in game lobby close and exit of program"?
Change your IP before do login in game, after this at game lobby then close Hotspot Shield, you will took DC but will keeep connected in game.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Change your IP before do login in game, after this at game lobby then close Hotspot Shield, you will took DC but will keeep connected in game.
I can't even open my character screen, it just loading==, I need to try this^^^?
It happens after I use the "Public Hack {MPGH} -GMs_MonsterDelta"
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
Change your IP before do login in game, after this at game lobby then close Hotspot Shield, you will took DC but will keeep connected in game.
Thank you alot. It worked.
Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
Thank you alot. It worked.
I'm glad bcuz it for you.
ThreadStarter assuming that was solved.
#SOLVED & Closed.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?