ExclamationOutdated[Zombie + Campaign] Trainer

Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by CodGamerPro View Post
Hey bro, I've seen that you've been using it offline for some time now. Just want to ask did you get banned or something? Just want to be sure before I go in game so I don't get f*cked up. I know I have to run it offline and if you didn't get banned is it safe if I plug my internet out?
I can't guarantee you'll be 100% safe, regardless of what you do.
However, I'm still ban free and have been using this for days now. I just make sure I unplug my ethernet cable just before starting the game and that's worked out for me so far.
thanks for share
what happen if uget banned ? its permanent ??
I Was Banned
Quote Originally Posted by GamersPlace View Post
You can do it online, but i recommend doing it offline
Yeah don't use it Online! I was VAC Banned Yesterday. BTW the only feature that works Online is the No Recoil. But that was still fun to play with. I guess I'll be buying a new copy on eBay.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Macaroni5 View Post
Yeah don't use it Online! I was VAC Banned Yesterday. BTW the only feature that works Online is the No Recoil. But that was still fun to play with. I guess I'll be buying a new copy on eBay.
Ebay? wtf lol

Try G2a
How long does it take for the system to ban you?
Quote Originally Posted by PimpMyServices View Post
How long does it take for the system to ban you?
No one knows *Exactly* but usually a VAC comes in after 2 weeks.
Posts 76–82 of 82 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?