ArrowWTBG2A Refund

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
G2A Refund
I need a refund on a fresh G2A account. I bought a $100 Amazon card and I need it refunded. I bought it via G2A Pay. Please message me on skype ASAP if you can do it: alanhu95

I will be paying with Paypal after confirmation because I'm trusted. Thank you for your time everyone.
Noone seems to be doing any, I'm also interested, please post here if you find any
I thought i found someone to do my refund but he has failed pretty bad and im trynna fix the pieces and get my refund...
just do a chargeback true ure paypal, that worked a couple of times on my paypal, i once payed for a refunder and they all fuck up, so try it that way
Quote Originally Posted by sh89040h825h432ik4jk34rld View Post
Add me on skype: enderman.galactic .
We can maybe sort something out.
I messaged you. My username is alanhu95. Can you respond please.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?