How do I farm by myself ?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
How do I farm by myself ?
Hello, I would like to know how I can farm by myself without two computers. I know farming is nooby but whatever.

I tried Virtual Machines (VMWare Workstation), but when I run Crossfire it says "this program cannot be run on a virtual machine.

Help please :P
Quote Originally Posted by Modern View Post
Hello, I would like to know how I can farm by myself without two computers. I know farming is nooby but whatever.

I tried Virtual Machines (VMWare Workstation), but when I run Crossfire it says "this program cannot be run on a virtual machine.

Help please :P
you get an acc on facebook and start playing farmville
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
you get an acc on facebook and start playing farmville
FarmVille? LOL.

So I herd you haz a facebook..
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
you get an acc on facebook and start playing farmville
Lololololololololololllollllololollolololo great response
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
you get an acc on facebook and start playing farmville
lmao. Anyway back ontopic, join a farming clan so theres a few people on all the time or add me on msn, knightstemplar64@hotmail.co.uk
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
you get an acc on facebook and start playing farmville
Correction : Playing Yoville xD
Nade your self. May help. Idk.
Quote Originally Posted by ineverhack View Post
Nade your self. May help. Idk.
LMAO

You could borrow a friends laptop or something. Or you could buy your own. Otherwise it is probably impossible.
..comeon guys, please dont joke.
There's a search button you know :P Try searching it up, I'm pretty sure there's at-least a few posts about how to farm by yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Dazii View Post
There's a search button you know :P Try searching it up, I'm pretty sure there's at-least a few posts about how to farm by yourself.
i did search it but didnt find it.
Get msn, skype go make some friends.. after ask them to farm. That's it. You cant farm alone only if you have 2 pcs. For me.
ineverhack, maybe u wanna do it?
No, WAY!!!MAAAAAAN! U cant unless ya got 2 comps......1 noob acc and 1 farming!!!
the only way to farm by your self w\o 2 comps is to STOP FAILING

also... facebook fails.. myspace is teh best stfu end of story >.<

/close plz, no 1 can help him atm =\
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?