Faming

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Faming
Give your opinions on how many bots I could run:

i7-5820k at 4.6 Ghz.

16GB DDR4 RAM.
Quote Originally Posted by quanschink View Post
5-8 bots or more
surely more than 8 bro.
As in bot mode? I can run the max. on 2.4Ghz so you should be fine
Quote Originally Posted by NathanHuk View Post
As in bot mode? I can run the max. on 2.4Ghz so you should be fine
No. I'm talking about Virtual Machine farming
Quote Originally Posted by OVOMobZai View Post
No. I'm talking about Virtual Machine farming
Do you have the new bypass or how would you do that ?
Back to topic , about 7-8 without no lag.
Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post

Do you have the new bypass or how would you do that ?
Back to topic , about 7-8 without no lag.
I was hoping I could find a bypass somewhere.
I have the bypass add me on skype krans20
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us