UnhappySolvedK relay multi reconnect handler

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
K relay multi reconnect handler
The reconnect plugin really sucks with k relay... I already have the orape reconnect but I need to remove the k relay one. There is no file for reconnect in the plugins folder so does anyone know any other way that I can remove it?
I think it's a built in feature maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by AsianNguyen View Post
I think it's a built in feature maybe?
But it has to be somewhere in the files right?
It is but may be something only developer can change.
I rewrote k relay entirely and will be uploading it here once the final revisions are complete
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
I rewrote k relay entirely and will be uploading it here once the final revisions are complete
Honestly, not to be a dick bb, but about fucccccin time. 8]
Quote Originally Posted by 483 View Post

Honestly, not to be a dick bb, but about fucccccin time. 8]
IKR
Should have been done years ago (not really but you know what I mean)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?