EAC Ban HardwareID

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
EAC Ban HardwareID
Hey Guys,


I was hacking in R6 and forgot to restart my pc and got online in Rust and got banned by EAC :/

Does Easy Anti Cheat ban the HardwareID? Or Is it possible that I buy Rust for a new account and play ?

And when not is there any method to change hwid ?
They can HWID ban and you don't need to change your HWID to remove it. I don't think they always do HWID ban but just in case they do follow these steps to ensure you wont be instantly banned upon buying a new account.


1. Completely uninstall steam and rust.
2. open regedit. Find all entries by facepunch, steam and easyanticheat, delete them all.
3. download privazer and run a full scan and a full cleanup.
4. change your IP.
5. search regedit for machineguid and delete it. Restart PC it will give you a new GUID. (you may not be able to find machienguid, I wasn't able to. If so skip this step).
6.Download steam. Make a new account with a new e-mail address. Buy rust.


If you follow these steps and still get banned, unfortunately, the only way is to change your HWID by reinstalling Windows altogether. I was also recently banned from Rust and just got a new account and I was not banned after following these steps.
Quote Originally Posted by yobson View Post
They can HWID ban and you don't need to change your HWID to remove it. I don't think they always do HWID ban but just in case they do follow these steps to ensure you wont be instantly banned upon buying a new account.


1. Completely uninstall steam and rust.
2. open regedit. Find all entries by facepunch, steam and easyanticheat, delete them all.
3. download privazer and run a full scan and a full cleanup.
4. change your IP.
5. search regedit for machineguid and delete it. Restart PC it will give you a new GUID. (you may not be able to find machienguid, I wasn't able to. If so skip this step).
6.Download steam. Make a new account with a new e-mail address. Buy rust.


If you follow these steps and still get banned, unfortunately, the only way is to change your HWID by reinstalling Windows altogether. I was also recently banned from Rust and just got a new account and I was not banned after following these steps.
is the change ip mandatory because I have no clue how to do that?
Quote Originally Posted by riley5656 View Post
is the change ip mandatory because I have no clue how to do that?
I think you can just unplug your router for about five or ten minutes then when you plug it back in you should have a new IP this isn't the same for all internet providers though and in some cases you end up having to leave your internet unplugged for a day or two. If that is the case I think you should be OK without doing it, since last time I done this I didn't change my IP and I was fine.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us