WTSSelling my PSN Account! (PS4 and PS3)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Selling my PSN Account! (PS4 and PS3)
Selling PSN accounts! Don't have a PS3 or PS4 anymore so I decided to sell off my games.. this account is mine, had it since 2012. The account's worth 424$ but I'm dropping it to 200$! Contact me and we can talk, Paypal only. If the games below interest you go right ahead and contact me, don't be shy! Contact info below.

-Price: 200$ USD

-Where you can contact me:
Skype: toad.famous
Kik: SilverOnyx2


~The list of games:

-Metal Gear Solid V
-Dragon Ball Xenoverse (with Resurrection of F DLC Pack and GT DLC pack)
-Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 (with some DLC bundled in)
-Sonic Unleashed with Chun Nan Dlc Pack
-Sonic Adventure 1 w/DLC
-Sonic Adventure 2 w/DLC
-Sonic CD
-Jet Set Radio
-NiGHTS
-Sonic The Fighters
-One Piece Pirate Warriors
-DuckTales
-Tales of Symphonia HD Collection
-Final Fantasy 9 and 7 (PSOne Classics)
-Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PSOne Classics)
-Rayman 3 HD
-Okami HD
-Journey (PS3)
-Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Rare)
-Walking Dead Season 1 (Season Pass)

~DLC~

-Avatars (Sonic and Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Rare Naruto Storm 3 Day 1 DLC
-PSN Plus avatars (Jet Set Radio)
bandicam 2016-03-06 07-54-14-678.jpg252 KB · 7 downloads bandicam 2016-03-06 07-54-42-029.jpg250 KB · 5 downloads bandicam 2016-03-06 07-56-06-980.jpg106 KB · 3 downloads bandicam 2016-03-06 07-57-41-735.jpg189 KB · 3 downloads
Ill pay about tree fitty soz m9
You mean 350$ or 3.50 $?
3.50 unfortunately. accounts like that dont sell for more then 5 maybe 10 dollars
Nope, this account is legit. I spent over 400 $ on it and I don't have consoles to use it anymore. Prices like that are for hacked or small accounts, sorry no deal. 200$ or nothing. Lowest I'll go is 150$ but I'm not gonna sell an account I spent over 400 $ worth of games on for 3 bucks.
I'm sorry to tell you man but noone will buy this account
For $150 people can get all the newest games out i have paid a person $50 and gotten more games that are on this list and alos more expensive games
Im sorry to say but the account is not even worth $10
This site's useless then, I'll just go somewhere else. Well I have and found people who are willing to pay what I want for it, even I'm not that dumb to sell something I've had for 4 years. And the prices for all these games that are still expensive on PSN.. That's just as bad as Gamestop, heck it's worse. That's less then 10 %, I'll just look somewhere else. xP all I'll be here for is small jobs then.

- - - Updated - - -

Already have someone who's gonna pay me 180$ for it anyways lol. And he's legit this was just a just in case thing.. lol but thanks for the info.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?