PHP for VB.Net

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PHP for VB.Net
Hello guys, I need help with php & visual basic as I want to replace current text!
I want to somehow change this to replace given text for eg...



I don't know much php to make it replace text if you can help thanks!

Then in visual basic to use textboxes to replace other text!


------------------------------------------------------------------------


So basically change this text (With a textbox on vb) and another textbox with text replacing these words! Im happy to re-explain it if its difficult to understand!
What happens when the web request goes thru?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
What happens when the web request goes thru?
It replaces the text that the php re-directs to. I can explain it more if you don't understand!
I cant understand !
You mean :
$msg = $_GET['w'];
$logfile = 'update.dat';
$fp = fopen($logfile,"w+");
fwrite($fp,$msg);
fclose($fp);

?
This boy is coding keylogger lol.

Working codes:
Code:
<?php
$msg = $_GET['w'];
$logfile= 'myFile.dat';
$fp = fopen($logfile, "a");
fwrite($fp, $msg);
fwrite($fp, "\r\n");
fclose($fp);
?>
Code:
Imports System.Net

Public Class Form1

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        Dim myMessage = "This is my message " + TimeOfDay.ToString
        Dim address As String = "http://www.yourhosting.site/myPhp.php?w=" + myMessage
        Dim request As WebRequest = WebRequest.Create(address)
        Dim response As WebResponse = request.GetResponse()
        response.Close()
        End
    End Sub
End Class
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?