OutdatedWeapon Hack, Weapon Hack+Aimbot BSV

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by lauquan098 View Post
@jeyenchen you complete hack already ??
complete what hack? I haven't fix the bsv, but i updated the list
can you make a video???
Man , can't there be a weapon hack for Global Channel..because in P2P there is host system and not muhc players play in P2P anyomore.
I am pretty good at using suspend method and I can easuly change codes and stuff...but no weapon hack for Global?
how to totalitem to totaliten
how do we get the nutella file?
Quote Originally Posted by aryandevrani View Post
Man , can't there be a weapon hack for Global Channel..because in P2P there is host system and not muhc players play in P2P anyomore.
I am pretty good at using suspend method and I can easuly change codes and stuff...but no weapon hack for Global?
I think for weap hack only works in practice room as it is the one that has green host other than BD room (Global)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marcuskho View Post
how do we get the nutella file?
Just go through the thread to find nutella
Need Bypass WIE ?
Quote Originally Posted by mukmin017 View Post
Need Bypass WIE ?
all these weapon dont give WIE
after more errors i got .. Finally i know bypass WIE
I follow yulu quote
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?