Unmigrated MC Accounts with Email. $1.00 Each.
I'm selling unmigrated minecraft accounts for a cheap price. ( $1.00 PER ACCOUNT )
Currently, I have no bulk deals but I will soon.
CURRENT STOCK #: 100+
Q:What is an Unmigrated Minecraft Account?
An unmigrated minecraft account means you have full control of the account.
It is recommended to migrate account right after you are given it.
You can do the following:
Change the Name
Change the email
Change the password
Change skin...etc.
Q:How do I buy from you?
Add me on Skype: bmcaccountsforsale to make a deal.
Q:What form of payment do you accept?
Currently, only Paypal. (F&F)
T.O.S:
1. You will not, under any circumstances do a chargeback. Failure to comply will result in a scam report being opened.
2. No replacements will be offered after 30 minutes of the purchase if there is a problem with the account.
3. Refunds are not available unless I make an exception.
Proof: imgur . com / PVBMjJC
So If your ready to buy now...
Add me on skype at: bmcaccountsforsale and let's make a deal!
Currently, I have no bulk deals but I will soon.
CURRENT STOCK #: 100+
Q:What is an Unmigrated Minecraft Account?
An unmigrated minecraft account means you have full control of the account.
It is recommended to migrate account right after you are given it.
You can do the following:
Change the Name
Change the email
Change the password
Change skin...etc.
Q:How do I buy from you?
Add me on Skype: bmcaccountsforsale to make a deal.
Q:What form of payment do you accept?
Currently, only Paypal. (F&F)
T.O.S:
1. You will not, under any circumstances do a chargeback. Failure to comply will result in a scam report being opened.
2. No replacements will be offered after 30 minutes of the purchase if there is a problem with the account.
3. Refunds are not available unless I make an exception.
Proof: imgur . com / PVBMjJC
So If your ready to buy now...
Add me on skype at: bmcaccountsforsale and let's make a deal!


