Thumbs upPatchedFREE Roblox, HaruNee Exploit!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
FREE Roblox, HaruNee Exploit!
Hi there! This is a exploit for a Virtual game called Roblox, many of you know about this game, this exploit is Free, and will be updated weekly!

Over 20 Commands!


Code:
    "cmds - show the list of all commands.",
    "clr - Clear the Console.",
    "kill [p] - Kills the [p].",
    "time [n] - Sets the time to [n].",
    "god [p] - Enables god to the [p].",
    "fogend [n] - set the fogend to [n].",
    "ws [p] [n] - Enables walkspeed to the [p] - [n].",
    "naked [p] - make [p]'s naked.",
    "blockhead [p] - make [p]'s have block head.",
    "normalhead [p] - make [p]'s have normal head back.",
    "btools [p] - set [p]'s PersonalServerRank to 255(give player btools).",
    "jumppower [p] [n] - set [p] jumppower to [n].",
    "music [n] - play a music with [n] as the id.",
    "pitch [n] - set the music pitch to [n].",
    "volume [n] - set the music volume to [n].",
    "stop - stop the music.",
    "play - play the music.",
    "fogcolor [r] [g] [b] - set the fogcolor to [red] [green] [blue].",
    "rarms [p] - remove [p]'s left & right arm.",
    "rlegs [p] - remove [p]'s left & right legs.",
    "rlimbs [p] - remove all [p]'s arms and legs.",
    "punish [p] - remove [p]'s Character.",
    "unpunish [p] - get [p]'s Character back.",
    "lock [p] - lock all player parts.",
    "unlock [p] - unlock all player parts. usefull for btools",
    "killall - self explaination."

Now, I did not make this, but I do have permission to give it away!
If you enjoy / this works for you, don't be afraid to click that like / thank you button!

I can not post links, so I can't exactly post Virus Total's..

I'll try, just remove the space's
There is five error's ( One doesn't count.. ) But the other four is from the injector it's self, feel free to use your own injector.
None of the error's are from the .Dll, feel free to rescan.
VT - www . virustotal . com/en/file/ e2537c510a8fff4b4caa23b46e11ba5a7f27316567d1e256f2 41291e7141154d/ analysis/

.Dll's missing?
Just download / Run this!
www . microsoft . com /en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Again, can't post links, just remove the spaces.
HaruNee_v0.1_mpgh.net.zip55 KB · 2,659 downloads 30/63 malicious
nice dude !
When I try to run the injector you included in the WinRAR file It says I am missing a good amount of DLL files, and it exits? No other Injector seems to work I tried the Extreme injector, it just gave me another error. any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by darkmystic123 View Post
When I try to run the injector you included in the WinRAR file It says I am missing a good amount of DLL files, and it exits? No other Injector seems to work I tried the Extreme injector, it just gave me another error. any suggestions?
I added a link where you can fix your .dll error, enjoy!
Quote Originally Posted by LastIndividual View Post
I added a link where you can fix your .dll error, enjoy!
I downloaded the correct one for my operating system , go to launch the injector, again the same error. saying I am missing 2 dll files. MSVCP140.dll, and another one

- - - Updated - - -

This must be patched then, because I used 3 other injectors and it gave me an error, saying it had trouble injecting into RobloxPlayerBeta.
Quote Originally Posted by darkmystic123 View Post
I downloaded the correct one for my operating system , go to launch the injector, again the same error. saying I am missing 2 dll files. MSVCP140.dll, and another one

- - - Updated - - -

This must be patched then, because I used 3 other injectors and it gave me an error, saying it had trouble injecting into RobloxPlayerBeta.
It's not patched, working fine for me and a few others, make sure when you download the specific .dll's you put them here > C:\Windows\System32

Make sure you restart your computer too!
let me see,thanks
I love this thing a ton! Provides me with great comfort knowing I can kill anyone I please XD but while using it on a ton of servers, I've noticed its a little buggy. It crashes a lot, but none the less its a fantastic tool! Just fixing those few little things that cause it to occasionally crash would make this thing a lot better though. Despite the crashes, I love this tool and I thank you SO much for sharing it with me m8
thanks this is amazing )
nice dude ! thanks
Using "fogcolor" only changes the fog color client side. Is it supposed to be that way?
When I try to use this my Roblox crashes is there a fix for this? Also I'm using the injector that came with it and I have Windows Ten
Quote Originally Posted by Gingerd View Post
When I try to use this my Roblox crashes is there a fix for this? Also I'm using the injector that came with it and I have Windows Ten
Roblox updated at the time you were using it, therefore it was patched. I posted a new thread since I can not edit this post, get the new download

Link - www .mpgh .net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095104&p=11468875#post11468875
Still can't post links, just remove the spaces!
Don't forget to thanks!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?