SolvedLag Client

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Lag Client
I am looking for a command I can use to temporarily "lag" me. I can not disconnect entirely, but be put into a state were connection to the server is blocked for 25 seconds at the most.
If you don't know of a way to do this with lua, then I am accepting alternatives.


^ Basically a lua "lag switch."
Quote Originally Posted by XNightShade866 View Post
I am looking for a command I can use to temporarily "lag" me. I can not disconnect entirely, but be put into a state were connection to the server is blocked for 25 seconds at the most.
If you don't know of a way to do this with lua, then I am accepting alternatives.


^ Basically a lua "lag switch."
the closest thing to a working lag switch in gmod is fakelag which is a max of 15 ticks

and it's impossible to get a truly working lag switch
U can try unplugging your ethernet cable and wait for like 20 seconds or something then u plug it back in...... that's how I do it. Common sense???? Hello? Can't tell if your question is serious or not. -_-
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us