Global Elite

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Global Elite
Hello guys, first of all I am sorry for opening a stupid thread but I need help. I was GE a year ago and today I've finally achieved level 10 on Steam.

What do I need? I need someone that is actually Global Elite to change his Steam picture/name to mine. I know this might be stupid but I have the artwork showcase and I wanted a GE picture with good quality. I have one when I've reached GE but the quality's way too bad.

I am able to even pay for it. I am sorry if this might be stupid for someone. It really is. But, it's just a favor.
Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
just photoshop one lel?
My photoshop skills are awful. I really need help ;-;
Currently talking with TheSilentBoot. He is going to Photoshop for me and I'm in debt with him. Own him 2 keys. This is a valid proof against scamming.
Update: TheSilentBoot has already photoshopped me. /Close this thread.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?