QuestionHelpCustom items make server laggy

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Custom items make server laggy
Heyyy,
Yesterday I bumped a thread about the same problem which hasen't been solved, and admin probably decided to close for I don't know what reason.
Basically, I've been making some new stuff for my pserver, and items like Armors and Rings seem to work properly, but whenever I use a new Weapon or Ability my friends tell me they start to lag. (Using it when nobody is near me doesn't do anything wrong - I also lag when my friends use them near myself)
I'm using Fabiano's Source and I don't think the problem comes from my side, since the already created "Neggo" Staff makes us also lag.



Hope you can help me solve it
In fabiano you have to edit the xml in the client as well.
Mmmhhh, I get it, do you have any hint for me how to do it ?
if your using remote textures it will do
By remote textures you mean the ones from realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html ?
Cause I made them all without using this website.
Quote Originally Posted by KKenZZa View Post
By remote textures you mean the ones from realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html ?
Cause I made them all without using this website.
It means your clients load the textures off the server, instead of the textures being available on the client itself.
BUMP ! I now know what to do but not how to
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?