Arrow2 C++ coders wanted for hack team!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
2 C++ coders wanted for hack team! [Finished]

^^^ Thanks to WPS for this awesome pic ^^^

All slots are taken now, but more people will be needed in the future.

Current members:
Samueldo - Leader, VB coder
ac1d_burn - VB & C++ coder
Lolland - VB coder
Davidm44 - C++ coder
Zeco - C++ coder
Tibble - Graphics
Pixie - Advertiser
Mc565 - Advertiser
Shocking - Advertiser

Mods/Minions you can close this now.
Hmm.. for advertiser u should ask me, i know almost all hacking forums lol & i can help make videos on your hacks.
There's already 3 advertisers and that's enough for now.
I Know C++,C#, And VB.......I Don't Really Think Joining Your Team Is Productive because I Can Get Paid A lot For My Knowledge....Yet Making Hacks Is Illegal For Me Because I work For Microsoft
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
I Know C++,C#, And VB.......I Don't Really Think Joining Your Team Is Productive because I Can Get Paid A lot For My Knowledge....Yet Making Hacks Is Illegal For Me Because I work For Microsoft
Who asked you what do you program and for who do you work for? You want to show off your job??? Then, you fail.

I work for NASA in Houston, cant tell you my possition because I can get fired...
Fux u...
Cool And STFU and GTFO stephen.
I work for EA sports so im good at programing stuff.
/No Coding Teams

Read Rules Please
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?