CoolWTBFitbit Flex Accounts

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Flex Accounts
Hello! I'm looking to purchase 5 Fitbit Flex accounts for $5.

I will pay through Paypal. Since I'm fairly new to MPGH, I'm willing to go first as long as you're a trusted member/seller.

Hit me up on skype: MistyMPGH



~Misty
@ItsMisty - I have you on skype already and I have Flex accounts (inactive - over 5 months ago)

Skype me: ******dianaseller
Quote Originally Posted by dianaclarke View Post
@ItsMisty - I have you on skype already and I have Flex accounts (inactive - over 5 months ago)

Skype me: ******dianaseller
Yes we talked on Skype! Although our time stamps never really went together, although I will definitely be contacting you in the near future about more accounts!(:


~Misty
Quote Originally Posted by ItsMisty View Post
Hello! I'm looking to purchase 5 Fitbit Flex accounts for $5.

I will pay through Paypal. Since I'm fairly new to MPGH, I'm willing to go first as long as you're a trusted member/seller.

Hit me up on skype: MistyMPGH



~Misty
Hi,

Hit me in Skype

Buy 5x and Take 5x for free (Inactive Accounts)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?