SolvedCracking

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking
Could someone tell me how they crack unmigrated minecraft accounts with Sentry MBA. I am struggling to find a config that works. I have jack shit money because I am poor willing to give something else tho. PM me
@CheesyMeatballs
You need highly private and elite proxies, thats why its probably not working.
Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
@CheesyMeatballs
You need highly private and elite proxies, thats why its probably not working.
Any place where I could get these?
Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMeatballs View Post
Any place where I could get these?
I'm actually not too sure.
Well EggCrack 1.8 still works for me with the correct proxies. I use Elite HTTP proxies and SOCKS proxies that I scrape by myself with Proxy Multiply. Sentry MBA is rather complicated so I never bothered trying to fix the config I had but if you want a good config I suggest you look at the Mojang API wiki and make one by yourself.
OP has't replied in 2 days, assuming solved
//Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us