Combat Arms Eu Simple Hack!
Da** This Not Work This Do For My Dont Send And out for game
i am use win Xp 32 Bit waht i need to do
this running HShld and put
plz fast help

i am use win Xp 32 Bit waht i need to do
this running HShld and put
plz fast help

What?Didn't understand anything!
IT works for VISTA tooooo
Glad to hear that!
File Blocked By Windows!!!!!!!
It Did Work But Now It Disapeers When I Extract It...
Any Suggestions?
It Did Work But Now It Disapeers When I Extract It...
Any Suggestions?
except the fast reloding, it works nice. after your reload, it shoots but doesnt effect.
I have Vista32 btw. Nice work
I have Vista32 btw. Nice work
Ammm
look when i get Chit open and go in game the Game Exit
and soryy abut my english if you dont under Stand
Ty If Help y Man
!
look when i get Chit open and go in game the Game Exit
and soryy abut my english if you dont under Stand
Ty If Help y Man
!para what injector you using because for me it work
man thnx very much
your the best
your the best
i got a problem can you make the hack without numpad i play from a laptop and dont have numpad
http://www.northlite.net/ps/images/keyboard.jpg
thx not working
Lol thx not working?I will check wait...
EDIT:>Checked and still working...
EDIT:>Checked and still working...
Well I think it's patched now.. The game quits each time after starting it, previous week it worked though.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/Itemstradeing lvl 62 runscape acc for combat arms super jump hack1S 3 Hack/Release NewsCombat Arms Europe Public Hack Released
464 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsThe easy way to stop the disconnecting thing on combat arms mpgh public hack!MI 4 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Combat Arms] grouping's hackCH 10 Combat Arms Europe Hacksrequest combat arms europe ghost hackWI 17