Thumbs upInfoHello old guys :)

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hello old guys :)
Someone here remember me ? If you are here more than 2 or 3 years i think you will
If not, let me introduce myself, I just was the "first releaser" of the public GameGuard bypass Full, yes exactly as you did read

Also I was the man that request a Code Selection Area, cuz 3 years ago we haven't that, and a lot of stuffs. Let me say Hi to @Caezer99 (thanks for delete me from your friend list) and @Ch40zz-C0d3r (Nice coder and guy).
So glad to see that community still growing up. Now we have a lot of hacks and coders. (Even coping and pasting )

Good see you again guys, I missed that.

So nostalgic http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=768811
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
HELLOOOO MASTAH
HALO failnoobgamer; 197 posts and 3808 thanks wtf hack are you using lol
Hai ... I still remember Shazam name ....
I heard you before, but i didnt use any of your hacks because my inactivity last 2 years
Hye .. at your bash .. I am zero and just download all hacks Lol
and my system 32 bit .. use your GGBYpass to hack

Old Memories with BlackShit
Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
Hai ... I still remember Shazam name ....
Hey Thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
I heard you before, but i didnt use any of your hacks because my inactivity last 2 years
Yep, I had a few active time and few releases, anyway let me prepare something new to community.

Quote Originally Posted by mukmin017 View Post
Hye .. at your bash .. I am zero and just download all hacks Lol Old Memories with BlackShit
Oh yeah, sweet memories lol But dont be discouraged, I am back and updating my mind about news of this buggedGame, uau a lot of things changed.
sadly i want stop this game because all my friends stop already .. only me play ..
:v and must take action to stop
Yo Shazam //Im Ray //
Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Yo Shazam //Im Ray //
Omg you too lol Thanks for good reception
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Someone here remember me ? If you are here more than 2 or 3 years i think you will
If not, let me introduce myself, I just was the "first releaser" of the public GameGuard bypass Full, yes exactly as you did read

Also I was the man that request a Code Selection Area, cuz 3 years ago we haven't that, and a lot of stuffs. Let me say Hi to @Caezer99 (thanks for delete me from your friend list) and @Ch40zz-C0d3r (Nice coder and guy).
So glad to see that community still growing up. Now we have a lot of hacks and coders. (Even coping and pasting )

Good see you again guys, I missed that.

So nostalgic http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=768811
of course I remember my friend
SHAZAM? Never heard of that name before, but still welcome back dude, to this warm community
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
of course I remember my friend
Hey C0DERIN, you still alive lol Good see you too

Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
SHAZAM? Never heard of that name before, but still welcome back dude, to this warm community
Well, basically I showed up here when blackshot had not public hacks, so i shared a GGbypass full and game gotta a lot of hacks, just that.
I'm not 100% of guy that open community to public hacks but lets say that the big part of that was bcuz of me. Like requesting new codding area to blackshot etc..
Quote Originally Posted by .SHAZAM. View Post
Hey C0DERIN, you still alive lol Good see you too


Well, basically I showed up here when blackshot had not public hacks, so i shared a GGbypass full and game gotta a lot of hacks, just that.
I'm not 100% of guy that open community to public hacks but lets say that the big part of that was bcuz of me. Like requesting new codding area to blackshot etc..
yes im still alive in this section..take care friend
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
yes im still alive in this section..take care friend
Omg, plz dont kill me
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?