Exclamation[Need] New Points for 7FishBot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Need] New Points for 7FishBot
Hellow trovians,
I actually try to get my reward for 15 000 fish trophy but pointers of last week doesn't works !
Someone professionnal with 7fishbot can find the new pointers ?

thank you very much !
Hello mickael92330.
I already have new pointers, but I'm not going to this time their upload, because people who do not know the prices of things are beginning to break the game's economy. So I decided to selling pointers for 10k Flux or things from CS:GO in the amount of $1. You decide.

If you are interested then look me in the game or add to friends in steam

Sorry for bad english.

Example: During the last week the price Wish Fisher dropped to a 17000 Flux, price Anicient Scale down to 700 Flux.
Hellow.i m okay for 10k flux. Ror security and privacy let's speak via steam, what is your name i will add you when i back from work. ( in 4 hours ) thanks
Example: During the last week the price Wish Fisher dropped to a 17000 Flux, price Anicient Scale down to 700 Flux.
That's how the economy works. People undercut all the time. It goes up, and it goes down, so set your prices accordingly. Charging people for the pointers is outright silly and childish
Name in Steam XaTNePDiZ, my steam link near flag in profile.
Quote Originally Posted by XaTNePDiZ View Post
Name in Steam XaTNePDiZ, my steam link near flag in profile.
invit sent !

- - - Updated - - -

i added you on steam ! (Dustthe....)
lol cheap bastard I bet he is using the ones from my bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Here since I hate people trying to make profit off someone elses work aka my own.
Code:
[Pointers]
WaterPointer="0x00A700F4+0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x22c"
LavaPointer="0x00A700F4+0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x6e8"
ChocoPointer="0x00A700F4+0x8+0xb4+0x28+0x488"
If you are using my bot I tend to try and keep them updated if not someone in my post will share.
Hello retard reppin.
Your words hurt me, so I will explain, but you hold your little eggs because I'm starting.

Firstly, what is your canine matter what I do in the forum? It is my right to sell or just give pointers.

Secondly, I do not use your fucking bot, as I have own which I use and those who helped me to develop it. You can not cry on account of bot, eblan.

Third, ты че сука ахуел ? Тебе блять проблемы нужны или как ? Давай сука топай в якутию, я блять всю ЯПФ соберу что ты блять охуеешь там, нашёлся мне тут правильный человек блять.
7fishbot? I was trying to use Nippy's fishing bot but pointers are outdated. Can you post link to this 7fishbot?

In Nippy's Fishing Bot - which values should I update? In-game bot says that liquid type is unknown and he is reeling in too early.

I did update with my Nippy's bot but it still says "unknown liquid type"
Quote Originally Posted by SudriPL View Post
7fishbot? I was trying to use Nippy's fishing bot but pointers are outdated. Can you post link to this 7fishbot?

In Nippy's Fishing Bot - which values should I update? In-game bot says that liquid type is unknown and he is reeling in too early.

I did update with my Nippy's bot but it still says "unknown liquid type"
well both bots use the same basic way of reading memory. So if one is out of date they both are. Only thing that nippys has is better features and better way of fishing via multi client.


As for pointers and offsets. Check newer posts on the post for the fishing bot. People tend to update pointers even when I am not able to get online.
Quote Originally Posted by XaTNePDiZ View Post
Hello retard reppin.
Your words hurt me, so I will explain, but you hold your little eggs because I'm starting.

Firstly, what is your canine matter what I do in the forum? It is my right to sell or just give pointers.

Secondly, I do not use your fucking bot, as I have own which I use and those who helped me to develop it. You can not cry on account of bot, eblan.

Third, ты че сука ахуел ? Тебе блять проблемы нужны или как ? Давай сука топай в якутию, я блять всю ЯПФ соберу что ты блять охуеешь там, нашёлся мне тут правильный человек блять.
cyka blyat
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?