WTSTybolt's Fitbit SE Service

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by siogannimama View Post
has been two days and still no result /answer from him. He has already accepted my payment. :/
Well he accepted my payment today so he ignored u? well well
Quote Originally Posted by aexit View Post
Well he accepted my payment today so he ignored u? well well
he wouldn't do a full refund
Got the tracking info. The transaction was smooth
Bump, ask all questions on skype
How about the Alta? Doing that yet?
Quote Originally Posted by NYCSavage View Post
How about the Alta? Doing that yet?
Nope only doing surges for Canada and USA now
Bump this up
Bump this up
Doing Plantronics backbeat pro for $45, accepting 2 orders only for today and only USA atm

Skype:tybolt.fitbit
purchased 1 Plantronics backbeat pro. Paid half upfront and will pay the 2nd half upon proof of confirmation which should be done today as he promised/stated. Will update today if I receive the confirmation as tybolt stated he would have it within the next few hours.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
+1 Got the confirmation number (order confirmed), only took 1-2 hours. He was very kind, and was willing to answer every question I asked.
Any update on it? u recieved the FitBit?
Quote Originally Posted by S T I S F I E D View Post
Any update on it? u recieved the FitBit?
Only doing plantronics now
Quote Originally Posted by tybolt View Post
Only doing plantronics now
How much would you charge for 2x Plantronics RIG-500HD
Quote Originally Posted by S T I S F I E D View Post
How much would you charge for 2x Plantronics RIG-500HD
Msg on skype: tybolt.fitbit
Quote Originally Posted by tybolt View Post
Msg on skype: tybolt.fitbit
Will do but maybe leaving a price here also gets you more customers ?
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?