OutdatedHLX v1.1 Internal Multi-Hack

Posts 61–75 of 92 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
I prefer Extreme Injector with Stealth
And also manual map


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rodrickhacker View Post
mine didn't get fixed, the ucrtbase.dll is still missing well, im just stupid.
Use extreme injector and u will get a notification if a dll is missing and you will get a download link for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post


And also manual map


- - - Updated - - -



Use extreme injector and u will get a notification if a dll is missing and you will get a download link for it.
Ah, Thank you!
My silent aim wont work, i have it setup just the same as u do in the video. Is it broken or am i doing something wrong? I know what button the trigger is and its enabled while the silent aim is. And yeh the aimbot is very slow, doesnt matter what aimbot speed i have it doesnt make it faster.
Quote Originally Posted by darkingman123 View Post
My silent aim wont work, i have it setup just the same as u do in the video. Is it broken or am i doing something wrong? I know what button the trigger is and its enabled while the silent aim is. And yeh the aimbot is very slow, doesnt matter what aimbot speed i have it doesnt make it faster.
You need to set a silent aim fov and aimbot mode 3.
What is the Menu hotkey?

OKAY I found the menu hotkey finally
It is "Insert"

Please help me

Do you need to inject the .dll everygame?

how do you close the PgUp list?
Quote Originally Posted by ma710610 View Post
What is the Menu hotkey?

OKAY I found the menu hotkey finally
It is "Insert"

Please help me

Do you need to inject the .dll everygame?

how do you close the PgUp list?
You click PgUp again, its a bit buggy but spam it and it will eventually work.
Aimbot dont work 4 me
only silent aim work for me

but its fun and its seem more legit than normal one (Am I right?
Will I get ban if i only use knife skin hack?
Quote Originally Posted by kanels View Post
Will I get ban if i only use knife skin hack?
If u just open the hack u can get banned
if i use this for Recoil Crosshair only will i get ban even if the hack is outdated??
Quote Originally Posted by trigger_2309 View Post
if i use this for Recoil Crosshair only will i get ban even if the hack is outdated??
You can also get a ban for injecting and do nothing with the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post


You can also get a ban for injecting and do nothing with the hack.
I did think that
Posts 61–75 of 92 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?