WTSCustom Capes - Wurst

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Capes - Wurst
TL;DR
(first time seller, let me know if I missed something)
So a while ago I noticed one of the wurst cape servers were down, so I fiddled around in eclipse (I hate java, C for life, lol) before I came up with usable custom capes.
Originally I was like "yeah imma make my own cape, screw minecon" so i made my own cape, and I'm a fan of RippedGaming so I made a cape for him and any subscribers too, and I decided I should open a cape shop....
The capes themselves are free, as is my tool to patch the ability to use them, but the service isn't.

My patching tool is written in C and licensed as CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Igor Pavlov's 7z licence is included.
Executables are for x64 CPUs only.
Capes are for the Wurst client, you can request other client support but I cant guarantee it.


B.Y.O Cape - 50c USD (yeah, USD, why not, i could use some funny money)
SD Cape - 99c USD
HD Cape - $4.99 USD

Contact:
Skype: obscenityib (leave a comment before contacting, skype is crap, I rarely use it)

Tool Thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1095152

Proof Attached. (in both threads)


NOTICE
This does NOT yet work with Wurst 3.0-pre1.
I'm a fan of RippedGaming also, I was mentioned in a few of his videos. (Doxially/Piddles). Good luck with sales
Quote Originally Posted by pdlpost View Post
I'm a fan of RippedGaming also, I was mentioned in a few of his videos. (Doxially/Piddles). Good luck with sales
are you participating in his dank hacking challenge?
Quote Originally Posted by Obscenity View Post
are you participating in his dank hacking challenge?
I may have something planned. I'm already mod on his server so I don't need any ranks or anything.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us