i use cod3rin injector, i press ok when it is injected, but at the runningman logo, it shows again another ok. i click and go bs as usual, clicking home and end at the respective timing. in game, i also press the hotkeys, but just no use....feel so sad man...
Tutorial Weapon Index Error
it's work but in same time its not work 

@jeyenchen i already try no on other hack but also auto close
nice release it work for me 
i use PerX injector

i use PerX injector
when i sucess inject the sign give two times 1 after in ject and 1 on running man!!!Then i press home on loading screen and end on the next screen i press f9 then b ntg happen?
- - - Updated - - -
why mine like this!! the sucess inject shows 2 times instead of 1 in video!!Is that interference?i only sucesss close 1 everytime!!
- - - Updated - - -
why mine like this!! the sucess inject shows 2 times instead of 1 in video!!Is that interference?i only sucesss close 1 everytime!!
@jeyenchen i already try no on other hack but also auto close
Staff already tried to format, have all the dlls that the system needs, DirectX, all .Net Framework and my ToralItem keeps giving dc am using the public with map manual at Extreme Injector already tried another injector and nothing when I activate the home not acomtece but nothing works until then later when it appears the image of Cathy I press the END and is time that image then my BlackShot closes. The folders are all in the right place .nif and .bsv too, when I walk without TotalItem in the image takes about 6 seconds, normal logs with TotalItem I take dc, I sent a friend to test on it worked on my computer it keeps giving
Staff already tried to format, have all the dlls that the system needs, DirectX, all .Net Framework and my ToralItem keeps giving dc am using the public with map manual at Extreme Injector already tried another injector and nothing when I activate the home not acomtece but nothing works until then later when it appears the image of Cathy I press the END and is time that image then my BlackShot closes. The folders are all in the right place .nif and .bsv too, when I walk without TotalItem in the image takes about 6 seconds, normal logs with TotalItem I take dc, I sent a friend to test on it worked on my computer it keeps giving
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Blackshot HelpHow to bypass weapon index error
1 Blackshot HelpWeapon index error problem.GN 1 Blackshot Coding & Hacking TutorialsMethod Weapon Index Error All Server BlackShot SEA and Global BlackShot
35 Blackshot HelpWeapon Index error bypassedYO 3 Blackshot HelpHow to Prevent Weapon Index error for weapon hack ?
6
