IW4Play Ban Avoiding Tool

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
IW4Play Ban Avoiding Tool
Hi Guys!

I decompiled the IW4Play Launcher and found out some shit.
Start the tool before launching the game, enter your Username and check the "Constant" box.
Don't close the tool while playing to have 100% fun.
This will send the iw4play server a faked HWID so if they ban the faked HWID you can still play

IF YOU ARE ALREADY BANNED THIS SHOULD BE USELESS, BUT IF NOT YOU CAN STAY UNBANNED WITH THIS !

 
Screenshot

 
Screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/gu2SNpB.jpg


https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/4dc87cc00b4b78d7b47d0093e31f43253cd319664f3ac66b0b 129307c205885c/analysis/1458327714/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/c0a0r6uijs
IW4Play Tool_mpgh.net.zip9 KB · 393 downloads Clean
I'm confused, I haven't seen any new releases lately so what older hacks are people using that work?
Odd, I can't seem to get that particular one to work no matter how I config the injector settings.
Quote Originally Posted by gangstabean View Post
Odd, I can't seem to get that particular one to work no matter how I config the injector settings.
Its an .exe just run it omg
Can anyone give feedback? Does this work or nah?
lol this will not make you invincible to banning but if u get banned u can atleast create a new account without having any hassle changing your hwid since this tool hides it and sends the iw4play server a fake one so when u get banned u can make new account easier basicly


BTW i havent tested it yet but if it works thanks alot
Quote Originally Posted by calvin2911 View Post
lol this will not make you invincible to banning but if u get banned u can atleast create a new account without having any hassle changing your hwid since this tool hides it and sends the iw4play server a fake one so when u get banned u can make new account easier basicly


BTW i havent tested it yet but if it works thanks alot
Should work like this yea, but not sure if there have been any updates tho
it's no longer working.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us