Program to connect to STEAM without opening program.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Program to connect to STEAM without opening steam.exe.
Hey guys

I am pretty new to this forum i am searching for a program or anything that connects to steam without opening the program.
Because i am playing a game and the bot use to login and connect to steam but have to wait like 10sec to make STEAM open first before i am able to play the game.
So i wanna ask if there is some way to just connect to the steam server without opening this steam app.

And maybe a steam account creater a fast one
got Steam Account Creator but its slow

Let me know please ! thanks
You could youse the steam api to create your own project but I doubt you will get access to it.
I dont know anything about programming but if its possible to login multiple account at same time it will be nice two..
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?