C/C++ programmers

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C/C++ programmers
Hello,

I'm a C Programmer with proficient knowledge of X86 and X64 Assembly. I would like to increase my network of programmers so we can work on projects or develop some game hacks. If you're interested in working together, or starting a group or just have programming companions in general , that would be great.
I'm a fairly new programmer, I know some C# and a lot of C++ but I would love to collaborate; especially since I suck at understanding assembly.
Quote Originally Posted by KappaMang View Post
I'm a fairly new programmer, I know some C# and a lot of C++ but I would love to collaborate; especially since I suck at understanding assembly.
Alright, awesome. I don't like .NET languages but yes we can do some C++.
I'm looking for decent C/++ or Assembly programmers to learn from. Thus, I'd like to join as well.
Had an account here since 2010 but my email fucked up or something smh

Can't PM on this acc so I made a discord for us to join.

discord.gg/0u2gUbwpDiFocjF2
Since the above user link isn't working. I went ahead and created one.
Join if you'd like. My name on there is __readgsqword.

discord.gg/0u74ABkZYYbWFAhK
I joined. //2short
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us