Fallout 4 Bombs

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fallout 4 Bombs
How old will you be when the bombs drop in 2077?


77. /10char
80 and be ready to get off this fucking earth anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
ill be dead before that
yeah bc of your coked up trips with your black models
I be like 90. God damn.
Too old , im lazy to do math
Fallout is a shitty game
I'd be 77. Hope I live healthy that wrong before I start staring at the wall in the old folks home for countless hours while shitting my pants
75, I'll be that old guy trippin on psycho.
I'll be 83, but I'm also in Canada so I'll be 73 when America annexes us.
88 - that's how old I will be.
This topic made me feel old.
I didn't know there were so many kiddos on MPGH , till now
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us