Update on LTB files

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Update on LTB files
I was googleing around and I spotted the LTB2X converter (nothing new there) but I saw an email

so I email this guy, hoping he still checks this email, and what do you know? HE EMAILED BACK.

Hello,

As you have mentioned yourself, It was a long time ago and I don't remember much. Plus, I never did try to convert any of the models back. I am 99% positive that it is possible - you'll need the right tool-set though. I am not sure what tools are available for "Combat Arms", but as far as I remember there is an extensive toolkit for NOLF2 (which uses the same engine, more or less):

No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way Toolkit for PC Download at GameSpot



You'll need the game itself (NOLF2) to install the toolkit though (which can be a problem). Also, you may want to take a look at these forums (NOLF 2 - Mods & DEdit - The Glue Factory

) and search for anything related to LTA\LTB tools\plugins.

Hope that helps.
Sorry for the outside links. I'm sure you want them a lot more than you don't want them.
Do some shit, downlaod whatever and get back. If that works ill give you a high-5.
:P I would but my computer's power supply is fucked up and freezes everytime I open up combat
Wow That Is A Problem
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us