After patch 1.0.2

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by ViBen View Post
Mate, could you help with finding this reload value? Where is it and how did you identify it? I did same what always with Rapid Fire and I can't find reload value here. My reload is 2.3 with 0.0% bonus reload speed. No mods used on weapon that increase reload.



- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I have found it, value is totally out of place. I will post which is it in short moment. Can someone show which is recoil?
2600 should be your normal reload value ( If you press the reload button manually ).

Also, did you use this? TheDivision.exe+4328F2

If so, then your Automatic reload value will be right below your Manual reload speed value. If you switch to a shotgun or a pistol, the value should change to -1.
TheDivision.exe+431A1E <- code for Recoil? cant test this im on dinner
Quote Originally Posted by cherrystoned View Post
TheDivision.exe+431A1E <- code for Recoil? cant test this im on dinner
No, the new address is this: TheDivision.exe+43299E
I am new to this CE thing, anyone got a step wise tutorial for no recoil or something easier like injecting dll as it was being done before patch?? It will really help noobs like me please
Can some 1 give a clue what Value to look for recoil in TheDivision.exe+43299E
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?