WTBPS3 Accounts

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PS3 Accounts
I want a supplier that can give me a a lot of accounts per day. PS3 mostly, and i prefer if they are from USA store. Looking for long term relationship.


I only pay with BTC

My skype:
batibatis
Talking to you now.
I still buying!
SCAMMER ALERT BEWARE

wanted to buy bloodborne and witcher games from this guy and end up paying him 11.89 dollars worth of BTC but he failed to provide me with the games and it has been more than 12 days he is not responding

he was first responding fast and we had a good chit chat so I decided to give him all this time before posting here but so far nothing.

I also have a topic regarding him in the scammers grave!!
i have more ps3\ps4 games. Top games more. Best price!
Skype: bogus150488
Hi game for ps4 and ps3 Skype: andriyashin1991
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?