Games To Hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Games To Hack
So I've been studying hacking in C++ for about a month now and I've decided to attempt to take it to the next level. I've already had knowledge in C++ before I've even heard of Memory Manipulation or Reverse Engineering. I stated for those who thought I started from zero to hero within a month (which I'm not hero yet).

1. Assault Cube (Friend told me)

Any other ?

NOTE: FREE GAMES, I'm not buying CSGO lmfao
Roblox.
Are you able to create dll's and use them to change stats like a cheat engine?
MapleStory.

Very simple game with poor coding making it easy to manipulate and play around with. I'm not much for coding nowadays but this is the only game I know of where packet editing is still a major thing (or at least as far as "public" packet editors goes).

Scripting for MS can be fun too, although a little annoying to keep updating all the addresses for new patches and whatnot. And if you're looking to get into reversing, then again, this game is a REALLY easy place to start. Their security is just awful.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us