Anybody know where i can find the recoil address?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anybody know where i can find the recoil address?
Everything else is working but i cant seem to find the bloody recoil... Can somebody help me out here?
You cant use the unlimited ammo now, how can you say everything else is working?
have you not been reading any topics or anything at all? RPM works, No recoil works, I've been running around with RPM And no Recoil for awhile now.
Recoil works just fine.

Only the ammo is not working, at least I haven't found any way.
Quote Originally Posted by soko91 View Post
Recoil works just fine.

Only the ammo is not working, at least I haven't found any way.
On what adress are you searching and how do you know witch float value to take?
Im searching as well for no recoil.
Quote Originally Posted by DopeneZ View Post
On what adress are you searching and how do you know witch float value to take?
Im searching as well for no recoil.
You can use Dexter's Multihack for this.
Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
You can use Dexter's Multihack for this.
Yeah, I know that but you're not going to be there forever so me or us is(are) trying to learn to stand with my legs. You can guide us how it's done or you ignore me because I understand that it's a pain teaching others and that's fine. and thank btw, about your hack, it's working.
Quote Originally Posted by Verty View Post
Yeah, I know that but you're not going to be there forever so me or us is(are) trying to learn to stand with my legs. You can guide us how it's done or you ignore me because I understand that it's a pain teaching others and that's fine. and thank btw, about your hack, it's working.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1098413
people please, he is asking how to find the recoil codes. As I would like to know it too. Could anyone help us?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?