Build, done!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Build, done!
Finally finished building my skylake computer!

I spent about $0 on this build you could say. The only thing I invested my money into was the CPU which I refunded and the GPU will be refunded this week. As for the motherboard, ram, power supply, ssd, case and cpu cooler; I ordered those items off of cracked accounts


 
Build List

WOW! Nice specs. Making all of us jealous.
Quote Originally Posted by tttwedgy View Post
Nicely done, that Gtx 980 TF is sex
Thanks! 2short

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIceInce View Post
WOW! Nice specs. Making all of us jealous.
Thanks! 2short
Nicely done, that Gtx 980 TF is sex
That's quite the PC, makes mine look like garbage.
Noice, how did you even spond no money at all?
Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiNacho View Post
Noice, how did you even spond no money at all?
As for the motherboard, ram, power supply, ssd, case and cpu cooler; I ordered those items off of cracked amazon accounts which I got really lucky on. The CPU I refunded to get my money back and I'm waiting for an investigation to be done on the GPU .
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?