WTSFitbit "Blaze" | $50 | Fast/Experienced | SE | PayPal Accepted |

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Fitbit "Blaze" | $50 | Fast/Experienced | SE | PayPal Accepted |



 
Proof

 
Proof
added you on skype, vouch copy? or willing to pay on confirmation
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
added you on skype, vouch copy? or willing to pay on confirmation
I thought you didnt take vouch copies "like me"
added u on skype,
order placed just waiting on confirmation
Those who placed an order with me during the past 12hrs, please message me on skype!
looking to also pay upon confirmation @Grand.
Bought 2, waiting on confirmation
I have done a surge in december to my address are you able to get me a blaze?
Ordered on Thursday. Received my confirmation Thursday night and today it has been shipped. Will post a picture when it arrives
Got confirmation for the first one today, and tracking on the same day. Waiting for the second order now
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Got confirmation for the first one today, and tracking on the same day. Waiting for the second order now
Isn't there a 2 week back log for these?
I sent you a friend request on Skype. I hope we can do business.
Added to Skype, could you confirm please?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?