SolvedGameGuard New Anti-Cheat

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
GameGuard New Anti-Cheat
Will ur account get blocked from the service if u are using suspend method? Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by jeynetin69 View Post
Will ur account get blocked from the service if u are using suspend method? Thanks in advance
I just tried suspending.

After I resume, I closed blackshot coz I accidentally changed the wrong code.
Then when I logged in back, there was a pop-up box from GameGuard saying "Game hack has been detected"
Then I closed my bs, relogged in, and I could play again.
I guess I'm getting banned in about a week or less
I'll update my post in this thread when I do actually get banned.

EDIT:
I suspended > didn't change any code, waited for 10 seconds > resumed > closed BS.
Then I logged in Blackshot using a DIFFERENT account, and I still got the GameGuard hack detected message.

It looks likes this:



DLL FTW #DOWNLASUSPEND
still working fine
just follow old method n find new scan n paste code :P
Working On Me
MUKMIN017 BS SEA WEAPONHACK

Yesterday Screenshot after update ~ : GGWP GM PlayOne Asia



^New Nx1 Judgement style
can u upload totalitembypass
really need it
Quote Originally Posted by jeynetin69 View Post
Will ur account get blocked from the service if u are using suspend method? Thanks in advance
If suspend method work without game crash or error then your acc wont be blocked I guess or have a little chance to be blocked.
No response after 2 days, assuming solved.
/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?