TO ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW THIS

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
TO ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW THIS
IF YOU USE XFIRE
YOUR HACKS WILL NOT WORK!
SO MAKE SURE XFIRE IS CLOSED WHILE HACKING

EOD-END OF DISCUSSION
FOR MORE HELP PM ME
OR SCRUFFY
just delete xfire
no just close it?. ..
HOLY SHIT! no wounder my hacks are not working ill go test this out.
XFire is such a bullshit.
I knew this already, but do you know the error it gives you when you try to use the hacks? Or does it just get detected/close ?
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
I knew this already, but do you know the error it gives you when you try to use the hacks? Or does it just get detected/close ?
It starts Warrock, then it says an error has encourted etc...
then warrock closes
You guys are noobs lmao, I have never had one problem EVER with Xfire, you are doing it wrong..

I have never hacked while using Xfire though, that is just common sense
i have heard of this problem before so i erased my xfire long long long time ago
xfire sux ! a reason : sucking my hacks ^^ o deleted it before 2-3 years
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?