WTB$300 Amazon.com Gift Card !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
$300 Amazon.com Gift Card !
I'm looking for someone who can sell $300 AGC to me! Paying around $270! or offer me!

PayPal ( can't send as friend and family due to my Country ) or BTC !

I will not go first unless you're trusted.

Skype: alvinzaii
Uhm bro this is stupid xD
You should be paying less for that, You could buy at amazon at 1:1 rate
or here maybe at 70%-80% rate not 10%+ more lol
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Uhm bro this is stupid xD
You should be paying less for that, You could buy at amazon at 1:1 rate
or here maybe at 70%-80% rate not 10%+ more lol
Dude let him do what he wants If he wants to screw himself up, let him do it. At least he'll learn from his mistakes
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Uhm bro this is stupid xD
You should be paying less for that, You could buy at amazon at 1:1 rate
or here maybe at 70%-80% rate not 10%+ more lol
I need the $300 AGC asap.. it's urgent
Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post
I need the $300 AGC asap.. it's urgent
good luck be careful getting scammed
I'm so dumb that I chose to trust @OfficialXero . Opening a scam report
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?