Helpworkshop and hacks.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
workshop and hacks.
So Ive made a few skins and plan on uploading them to the work shop but I hack on my acc and am afraid that my work will be dinned because of that (not that I make super duper mega awesome skins and they are 100% sure to make it in to the game but u never know...) so is it a smart idea to make a second acc and use it only for WS ? Or am I missing something.
If your hacks will not be caught it will not affect workshop in any way.
^Pretty much what you need to know. Just be careful and you should be fine.

/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?