UnhappySolvedCoder Please Help Me!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Coder Please Help Me!!!
Hye Coder .... Im Wanna Create Simple Hack Speed At Form(Visual Studio 2010) Im Already Make Desing But I Dont Know How To Speed Hack....Its Must Using Timer At Toolbox Or What ..... Coder Please Reply My Message...Im Wannna Be A Hacker...
I Cannot Upload Image Bcuz My Pc Problem Im Make Desing At Form Like This
text-[Speed Hack]
btton-[Start]
.... And I Add Timer From Toolbox On This Form And I Change Interval 100 To 300..Or This Timer No Need?

Help Me!!!
#Jeyenchen
#yulu
#CodeBreaker
#failnoobgamer
#GMs_MonsterDelta
Please!!! Help Me To Do This Hack Speed !!
Quote Originally Posted by ahmadaiman8321 View Post
Hye Coder .... Im Wanna Create Simple Hack Speed At Form(Visual Studio 2010) Im Already Make Desing But I Dont Know How To Speed Hack....Its Must Using Timer At Toolbox Or What ..... Coder Please Reply My Message...Im Wannna Be A Hacker...
I Cannot Upload Image Bcuz My Pc Problem Im Make Desing At Form Like This
text-[Speed Hack]
btton-[Start]
.... And I Add Timer From Toolbox On This Form And I Change Interval 100 To 300..Or This Timer No Need?

Help Me!!!
#Jeyenchen
#yulu
#CodeBreaker
#failnoobgamer
#GMs_MonsterDelta
Please!!! Help Me To Do This Hack Speed !!
Try post ur source to any programmer help u, btw u r trying do speed for all weapons ??? ur project need access the 2ª process of BlackShot.exe.
I sent an PM, just now study the source
Quote Originally Posted by ahmadaiman8321 View Post
Hye Coder ....
If you don't tell which language you wanna do it, if you No post code no anyone here can help you bro.
You need to learn how to code simple hacks before try something more complex.
And my best tip is, stop copy/paste codes you don't know what means.
Been over 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us