ExclamationDiscussionFAKE HACK PROGRAMMING'S DETECTED

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
FAKE HACK PROGRAMMING'S DETECTED
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LATEST RELEASE FROM LAST TWO DAYS. ALL THE HACK RELEASED IS FAKE, NO TUTORIAL VIDEO, ETC.
SO I HOPE ADMIN/MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM NEED TO VERIFY ONLY A NEW POST WITH TUTORIAL VIDEO, SO WE WILL NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED AGAIN
The tutorial they give in text is enough, why do you need video? That means you are a noob at understanding english

- - - Updated - - -

And do you have enough evidence to accuse those hacks are fake?
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
The tutorial they give in text is enough, why do you need video? That means you are a noob at understanding english

- - - Updated - - -

And do you have enough evidence to accuse those hacks are fake?
Yeah !!! Just Tutorial In Text Already Enough * I Also Think U re So Noob To Undertand It Maybe U Must Stop Be A Hacker & Play Fair xD .
nothing is fake , you are to noob to understand the instruction
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
The tutorial they give in text is enough, why do you need video? That means you are a noob at understanding english

- - - Updated - - -

And do you have enough evidence to accuse those hacks are fake?
You cant be minion with this attitude, lol Liz always see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by razikun View Post
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LATEST RELEASE FROM LAST TWO DAYS. ALL THE HACK RELEASED IS FAKE, NO TUTORIAL VIDEO, ETC.
SO I HOPE ADMIN/MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM NEED TO VERIFY ONLY A NEW POST WITH TUTORIAL VIDEO, SO WE WILL NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED AGAIN
Nothing is fake my dear. Actually text tutorial is not the requirement, its either screenshots or video. I think ya guys the noob who doesn't read the rules eh?
Quote Originally Posted by razikun View Post
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LATEST RELEASE FROM LAST TWO DAYS. ALL THE HACK RELEASED IS FAKE, NO TUTORIAL VIDEO, ETC.
SO I HOPE ADMIN/MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM NEED TO VERIFY ONLY A NEW POST WITH TUTORIAL VIDEO, SO WE WILL NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED AGAIN
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1097413
Quote Originally Posted by razikun View Post
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AT THE LATEST RELEASE FROM LAST TWO DAYS. ALL THE HACK RELEASED IS FAKE, NO TUTORIAL VIDEO, ETC.
SO I HOPE ADMIN/MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM NEED TO VERIFY ONLY A NEW POST WITH TUTORIAL VIDEO, SO WE WILL NOT FEEL DISAPPOINTED AGAIN
I understand but you cannot say that all hack released is fake, my TeamESP for example I tested playing around 20 minutes without any problem then I released.
New releases no need necessarily an video with all steps bcuz you need at less know manage some hack(exe/dll), if hacks not work to u not mean that wont work to all members, the big problem now is find an UD injector(even if you find a UD need know inject in 2ª process, all steps I teached in sticky thread), maybe your error can be this.
About Video/SS I will request the threadstarter for add some proofs in any release.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?