A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Oh my god...
Oh my god do you have to put these video in all threads of mpgh? It really gets annoying.
Wow yet another message!

Edit: You guys know I meant another message from the RESISTANCE**.
Um...
Um... Above me /\ /\ /\ = spam power xD
Yes and another ^^ = Spam power xD
Bullshit, Wow
I think....
I think someone (DAVE) should close this thread, it's just worthless xD
Yes Dave (clicks fingers) cose thread ROFL
You fucking Jihadi bastard, fuck off and go blow up your own shitty country!!!!
ROFL, i Agree
You have double-moral. When a US soldier kills some insurgents video is being posted everyone says "awesome" or "fukc those arseholes!!1111"...

It's the fact that more US soldiers has been killed than it's being announced.

Quote Originally Posted by nasir91 View Post
You have double-moral. When a US soldier kills some insurgents video is being posted everyone says "awesome" or "fukc those arseholes!!1111"...

It's the fact that more US soldiers has been killed than it's being announced.

Funny, its not double-moral, its double-standard. Also where are these videos, if you know of any send me them. No there isn't. Shut up Muslim.
Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
Funny, its not double-moral, its double-standard. Also where are these videos, if you know of any send me them. No there isn't. Shut up Muslim.
Well, rascist. I could happily said "Shut the fuckup christian or whatever you are". But I DO respect other religions, which seems like you don't. Droven crazy by the media.
putz que demora
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?