Steam Account for sale [CS:GO Silver Elite] CHEAP
Sup Guys'
I want to sale my steam account.
!!!I NEVER USED HACKS AND NEVER SCAMMED ON ANY ACCOUNT!!!
The account's details:
Lvl: 0
Games: Only CS:GO
Rank: Silver Elite
Reason why i sell it: My friend gave it to me a half year ago for real life money and now i realized i have this account and i need PayPal money fast!
I give e-mail too.
Account price is 15Euro (negotiable)
And i only accept PAYPAL!!!
!!!I NEVER USED HACKS AND NEVER SCAMMED ON ANY ACCOUNT!!!
The account's details:
Lvl: 0
Games: Only CS:GO
Rank: Silver Elite
Reason why i sell it: My friend gave it to me a half year ago for real life money and now i realized i have this account and i need PayPal money fast!
I give e-mail too.
Account price is 15Euro (negotiable)
And i only accept PAYPAL!!!
Add me on skype.I only go first if you have 150+ post on mpgh and you are a trusted member.Either we use middleman or you go first.
Skype: tothinsaneakos

