Any USA Proxy?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Any USA Proxy?
Hello fellas,

I'm on international WarRock but the only server I have is the Turkish-Brazil-Israel I think, so I'm asking this:
Anyone have a proxy that can 'connect' to the USA servers? a new one maybe who don't get's you a ban...

Thanks homies ;P
(btw Eng isn't my M language so I tried to look for a rule of proxies and all that and I didn't find any.. so)
Use hide my ip
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Use hide my ip
yeeeah and you will see ALL servers
It's safe?
Cuz if I use hide so maybe they can get me banned..?
Yea you will probs get banned, just don't tell people where you are from and don't use your main account..

I saw 100s of people banned last year for proxy use so beware..
I think I just stay with the Brazil laggers >:
Quote Originally Posted by $il3ntKill3r View Post
I think I just stay with the Brazil laggers >:
Rofl I play on the same server as you and yes Brazil are the biggest laggers in the world..

They are the joke of the online gaming world, I think their fastest connection is like 4mb lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How do you even use a Proxy With Warrock?
You just change your IP to a better region so you can access more servers..

I used an actual warrock proxy last year which picked up 22 servers, happy days
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Rofl I play on the same server as you and yes Brazil are the biggest laggers in the world..

They are the joke of the online gaming world, I think their fastest connection is like 4mb lol...



You just change your IP to a better region so you can access more servers..

I used an actual warrock proxy last year which picked up 22 servers, happy days
Quoted for truth
+1
How do you even use a Proxy With Warrock?
Dont use Hide My Ip it's making internet slower = lags
and you can get ban
Ive used proxy since beta... no ban yet
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?