Fast Reputation for most rep Classes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fast Reputation for most rep Classes
1. Get 20x Super-Fan Swag Token B
2. Merge glitch them into Super-Fan Swag Token A
3. Activate rep boost and /join collection talk to that girl at the window for rep quests and BOOM
4. ENJOY




:^)
/Moved to the correct section.
Nice one, I'll try it out
Sadly, it's not automatic unless you create a script/macro to do it. Anyone who can do this? :3

Thank you,
Magnus.
I actually use this and gain about 100 A Tokens in one run. I did a macro record of it using ReMouse program. The program only allows upto 4 continuous repeat and you need to manually click play in order to repeat it. What I did is merge glitch it 10x so the recording would be 40x.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?