OutdatedMinecraft Protocol 1.9 Hacked Client

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Looks like total shit and heavily skidded.

Thanks for the share though.
Quote Originally Posted by redbeenz View Post
Looks like total shit and heavily skidded.

Thanks for the share though.
It's not skidded rofl.
Very amazing, But it could use improvements.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nvm, Its amazing.
Fucking memes
can anyone explain what inventory move do? im new to using hacked clients on minecraft and cant figure out what it does.
Quote Originally Posted by retardcat69 View Post
can anyone explain what inventory move do? im new to using hacked clients on minecraft and cant figure out what it does.
when your in your inventory you can move around with w a s d
thanks for the release bro
What are the keybinds?
@Ally normally I can't play a newer version than 1.7.2 ... but I'm surprised I can use your client.. but I have 2 problems..
It's crashing when I try to go to add texture... and the map is not loading if I'm not pressing left/right click.

edit: This is the only 1.9 client I can use. ( I can't use even the normal one )
Quote Originally Posted by popescu999 View Post
@Ally normally I can't play a newer version than 1.7.2 ... but I'm surprised I can use your client.. but I have 2 problems..
It's crashing when I try to go to add texture... and the map is not loading if I'm not pressing left/right click.
My game crashes when i try to load textures im gonna try liquid bounce tho as it may be a better client
It doesnt do anything. I have put it in the right place and everything, is there a certain button to turn it on or something?

- - - Updated - - -

What do all of the things do eg. jesus or killaura
Quote Originally Posted by Ashingers123 View Post
It doesnt do anything. I have put it in the right place and everything, is there a certain button to turn it on or something?

- - - Updated - - -

What do all of the things do eg. jesus or killaura
Jesus = Walk on Water
R = Kill aura bind
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?