SolvedMinecraft Sugar Cane Farm Script

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Sugar Cane Farm Script
Hi,
Anyone know how I could harvest my sugar cane farm using a script? i.e. running and mining, then turning and repeating and eating when hungry and teleport to /warp shop (factions server) to sell the sugar cane?

I tried making a macro for this (recording keystrokes) but when I moved my mouse 180 degress, the game moved about 10 degrees. (was using AutoHotKey)

If anybody could show me or make a script that I can adjust to the size of the farm to harvest sugar cane?


Thanks in Advance,
Adaman
So I made a script that works, but the script doesn't spam left click fast enough to break all the sugar cane.


loop
{
^r::
sleep, 200
While GetKeyState("LButton")
Click

;Main Script: Repeat 30 times (about 3hrs)
loop, 30
{

;Chop down all 22 rows of cane
;left 12sec, up 0.175sec, right 12sec, up 0.175 sec

loop, 11
{
Send {click down}
Send {a down}
sleep 12000
send {a up}
send {w down}
sleep 175
send {w up}
send {d down}
sleep 12000
send {d up}
send {w down}
sleep 175
send {w up}
send {click up}
}

;eat food once you've chopped all the cane
Send 1
send {click right down}
sleep 4000
send {click right up}
}

Esc::ExitApp
return
}

I am new to this and need some guidance. Is there anyway I can make the script spam left click while running the loop for chopping down the cane?

Thanks in advance,
Adaman
Use MacroRecorder, I think I've seen this thread about 10 times now. Use MacroRecorder! Learn it and use it!
Thanks for the response!
I figured out how to use AHK and my script works exactly how I want it
Thanks for the the idea of using Macro Recorder.
Looks like it's solved
//Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us