Sold5 YEAR VETERAN @ RANK 3 | $15 OR LESS | LAST DAYS | CLOSING SOON

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by damastamax View Post
If I wanted to make one of these my main accounts is it safe to transfer all of the skins to it?
Yes, of course. I never cheat on any of my accounts, as long as you keep it clean you have nothing to worry about.

Do note that you won't be able to trade any skins to the account until you have been logged in for 7 days. You will also need to add the mobile authenticator to skip the 15 day hold (best to do that as soon as you log in because it takes ANOTHER 7 days after adding the mobile auth to be eligible to skip trade holds).
sent u a inv on skype
+rep good seller no reports on the account so it is all ready for me to rage hack on i would 100% buy from again quicker seller, and answers all my questions. only thing is i paid $1 more than i should have but who cares? xD good seller would RECOMMEND
Quote Originally Posted by andrewskate View Post
+rep good seller no reports on the account so it is all ready for me to rage hack on i would 100% buy from again quicker seller, and answers all my questions. only thing is i paid $1 more than i should have but who cares? xD good seller would RECOMMEND
To clarify, buyer didn't let me know that he was a Premium Member so he sent over too much. I offered to send it back but he declined and insisted it was a tip.

 
Skype Chat
Quote Originally Posted by DJMaestro12 View Post
To clarify, buyer didn't let me know that he was a Premium Member so he sent over too much. I offered to send it back but he declined and insisted it was a tip.
yup i would consider it a tip as the help he provided was amazing
Quote Originally Posted by DJMaestro12 View Post
Is there a difference between +rep and +vouch? If there is I can tell which user what they should say, if not I'll find another way for them to leave feedback (like VMs or something).
Not really.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Not really.
Alright, no problem I'll change the way I handle feedback. Thanks for letting me know.
Are the accounts with 5 year veteran coins still available?
Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Are the accounts with 5 year veteran coins still available?
I will have them in tomorrow. Sorry to all who I haven't accepted yet on skype, I've been really busy with homework, school didn't take it easy first day back :P
Quote Originally Posted by DJMaestro12 View Post
I will have them in tomorrow. Sorry to all who I haven't accepted yet on skype, I've been really busy with homework, school didn't take it easy first day back :P
Alright thanks for informing. I'll add you on Skype in awhile.
added you on skype, looking for private rank 3 boost.
Posts 16–30 of 61 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?