OutdatedPolyMeme v8.8.5 | PolyHack | MultiHack | OpenSource | Undetected

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
so after I compile the zip I just run the newly created .exe and start cs:go? btw am I supposed to compile it everytime before I start playing or not? quite dumb questions I know, but never used this polyloader before.
can i use Permutator to protect it more?


edit: cant it crashes it
DUDES OFFSETS IS UPDATED -_-
how do you turn on triggerbot do you press shift to activate or hold shift?
Quote Originally Posted by matthewbui2000 View Post
how do you turn on triggerbot do you press shift to activate or hold shift?
f2 to activate, hold left shift to use.
Do I need to update the offset?
yeah new update, 938.1 kb (size of update)
update pls m8
Quote Originally Posted by inc3pt View Post
yeah new update, 938.1 kb (size of update)
Quote Originally Posted by rion1505 View Post
update pls m8
if the offsets changed than just change them yourself, the hack doesn't need to be updated.
quick update pls
Quote Originally Posted by inc3pt View Post
yeah new update, 938.1 kb (size of update)
Quote Originally Posted by rion1505 View Post
quick update pls
Stop asking me, im not the original poster..
how do i update the offsets?
Quote Originally Posted by inc3pt View Post
yeah new update, 938.1 kb (size of update)
What file have the key bindings?
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us